Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Football Genius

Football Genius (Football Genius, #1)Football Genius by Tim Green
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book that I have read by former NFL player Tim Green, and I enjoyed this one just as much as I enjoyed Football Hero. This book is set in Atlanta, and actually involves Green's former team, the Atlanta Falcons, but the story really is about Troy, a middle school-age boy who is a great quarterback, but who never gets to play. He feels it is because the coach plays favorites, (his son), and Troy also feels slighted because he does not have a dad. Troy does have two great friends, Tate, a girl who is a great kicker, and his friend Nathan. Troy has one other gift, a football sense, where he can anticipate what plays are going to happen on the field. It all leads to a great story, with some pretty exciting scenes.


View all my reviews

No comments: