Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Slayer Chronicles First Kill


First Kill (The Slayer Chronicles, #1)First Kill by Heather Brewer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well, I have NOT read the Vladimir Todd books, but they certainly were a big hit in the Maxson Library. These books were devoured by the Maxson female students. I decided to read this book, because it is about vampire slayers, and I had had enough of vampires. This book is very violent and a bit gruesome, so I'm sure it will prove to be popular.
The main character, a boy named Joss, has witnessed his sister's horrible death by a vampire. Unknown to Joss, his uncle is a Slayer, and has recruited Joss for training in the summer before he enters 9th grade. Of course, author Heather Brewer ends it on a cliffhanger. I may actually read the next volume.


View all my reviews

No comments: