Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Remarkable Rough-Riding life of Theodore Roosevelt

The Remarkable Rough-Riding Life of Theodore Roosevelt and the Rise of Empire America (Cheryl Harness Histories)The Remarkable Rough-Riding Life of Theodore Roosevelt and the Rise of Empire America by Cheryl Harness

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A really good, well-done biography of Theodore Roosevelt. This was never boring, the illustrations were good, and it included a fascinating timeline on each page. My son's one complaint was that the timeline was a little behind the story, so we had to backtrack once in a while as we were reading this together. Absolutely age-appropriate for middle-schoolers, and equally entertaining and informative for older readers (like me!). I think Teddy is now my 3rd favorite president.



View all my reviews

No comments: