Monday, April 12, 2010

Deep and Dark and Dangerous

Deep and Dark and Dangerous: A Ghost Story Deep and Dark and Dangerous: A Ghost Story by Mary Downing Hahn


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is a scary, page-turner of a ghost story. Ali is a 13 year-old girl who is asked to babysit her young cousin for the summer, while her artist aunt wants to work on her painting. They are in a cabin in Maine, a cabin that Ali's mom and aunt used to visit every summer as young girls, until a tragic drowning accident. Now, Ali's mom and aunt can't (or won't) discuss that long-ago summer, but Ali is drawn into the mystery by forces beyond her control. A good, well-written, creepy ghost story.

View all my reviews >>

4 comments:

smarty pants said...

This was a scary book that kept me wondering page by page.I read it all the way through midnight, I strongly recommend this book for any ghost story lover.

Anonymous said...

i love this book

smarty pants said...

I like this book so much. It kept me flipping and flipping thruogh it and I didn't even want to put it down. I strongly recommend this
book to any ghost story lover.

quintindilworth@yahoo.com said...

I found this book to be very interesting and mysterious. Also the plot was excellent!